Thursday, June 07, 2007

Silverlight and Halo 2

Last month, some of us played the Halo 3 beta and discussed Silverlight, I have some exciting news. I would like to party up again on Tuesday, June 19th at 9 p.m. EST to play Halo 2 and discuss Silverlight in between games. If you have an interest, please post a comment with your XBox Live gamertag and e-mail address. All comments on this blog are moderated, so I will NOT post the comment that contains your gamertag and e-mail address. I will then e-mail you giving you my XBox Live gamertag.

Also, if there is a topic you would like to discuss, please bring it along. Personally, I would like to discuss the following:
  • atypical controls that you think may be cool. By atypical, I am referring to controls beyond button, textbox, dropDownList, etc.
  • Silverlight Streaming


Also, next week I will be posting a webcast on Silverlight 1.1 so stay tuned for some real content :)

No comments: