Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Silverlight - Discussion over X-Box Live (Halo 3)

Hello!

As this incredibly busy, yet exciting year winds down, I think some fun is in order.

I would like to once again organize an open discussion on Silverlight over X-Box Live. If you would like to participate, here is some info to put on your calendar:

Who: Anyone
What: Silverlight Discussion
Where: X-Box Live (Halo 3)
When: Thursday, December 27, 2007 @ 10 p.m. EST

If you would like to particpate, please post a comment with
  1. Your Gamertag (this will not be published)
  2. Anything specific you would like to discuss regarding Silverlight
  3. Any game type preferences
Once I have received your comment, I will send you a friend invite using my gamertag. In addition, I will be trying to put together an agenda to make the time valuable and fun for everyone.

Sometime in the new year I will put together an old skool edition with Halo 2.

Merry Christmas,
Chad

No comments: