Monday, March 03, 2008

Silverlight Info

Greetings,

Today I noticed two awesome Silverlight-related items that I think you may find interesting. These items are a great way to pass the time if you are chomping at the bit for Silverlight 2.
  1. Silverlight Blueprint for SharePoint - Very cool stuff if you are doing line of business applications.
  2. Using Web Analytics with Microsoft Silverlight - Some really great information if you have a Silverlight application you want to expose to the search spiders.
A quick update on stuff I'm personally working on.
  • Silverlight 2 in Action - When the Silverlight 2 Beta becomes available (we know its soon), I will have a total of six chapters of my book available. I am pretty excited about these six chapters. I personally feel they are VERY solid however, I will let you decide for yourself. The remaining six chapters will come rapidly afterwards. However, we will NOT release a printed copy until we are confident of the quality and technical accuracy of the book (I have worked very hard to make sure things are as accurate as possible).
  • Over the next 2 weeks, I have two other FREE surprises up my sleeve. Stay tuned to this blog for more info
Thanks for reading.

No comments: