Monday, October 20, 2008

Silverlight 2 - Templating Video

Greetings!

Today we released a free video that covers templating in Silverlight 2. This video is just under eight minutes in length and can be found here. It covers some of the high level concepts of templating in Silverlight 2. A lot more of the technical details can be found in Silverlight 2 in Action.

Thank you for reading and watching!

P.S. I apologize if I sound congested in the video. I was under-the-weather when I shot it. I'm better now though :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a nice video :)

And now - off to get the book..

Anonymous said...

Great Video Chad;

You know what, you should make your next book as a "Video" book instead of "Text" book. You really drive a point home better with video than text.

Just a thought!

Anonymous said...

>>You really drive a point home better with video than text.<<

Chad, my friend, I hope I didn't come accross to say your book doesn't drive a point home, far from it (great book), I just wanted to say, your video was very clear to the point!

Just to clear up!