Saturday, March 17, 2007

Misc - New Layout

I came to the decision that I didn't like the appearance of my blog. Thus, I decided to move forward with a redesign. In selecting a design, I wanted to make the following improvements that I felt were lacking from the previous version.
  • Improved Readibility - The font is now larger, more distinct, and clearer
  • Focus on Content - WPF and WPF/E can more easily standout as the focus of a blog post now
  • Community Involement - Links are now available to those sites that are directly related to this blog's content. Including blogs that link to this site and other resources. In addition, I registered for feedburner to help guauge reader interest level. So if you are already a subscriber, I would appreciate it if you update your rss feed url through the "Subscription" link on the right side of the page.
  • Flexibility - I would like to incrementally include WPF/E content into this blog.
  • Navigation - Personally, I ran into difficulties finding content on my own blog. The use of the hierarchy control has simplified this process.


I hope you like the new design. I hope to have some new .NET related content posted soon.

No comments: