Sunday, March 11, 2007

WPF/E - MIX Bling

UPDATE - 05.05.2007: The content of this post is no longer valid with the 1.0 beta release of Silverlight. The updated post and source code can be found here.

Hola! I'm getting pumped for Mix and I haven't seen a lot of bling out on the web yet. So I decided to add my 2 cents to the mix (no pun intended).

I've posted the code and this can be easily extended to implement some functionality with the buttons to make this a full blown media player. In fact, this component was created to host a 320x240 video. Originally, I wanted to display this component horizontally instead of vertically, which is why the borders are a little messed up. The source code available for download is actually the horizontal version so the borders of the device look better. Enjoy!

Project Information
    Source Code: here
    Requirements: WPF/E February 2007 CTP

No comments: