Friday, September 11, 2009

Silverlight - Out of Browser Presentation - Slides and Code

Hello,

I apologize for not blogging for a while. I've been in the process of starting my own company and launching our first startup. Along with that adventure, I have started a new blog. On that blog, you will find slides and code for a presentation I have created called "Silverlight - An Out-of-Browser Experience". The direct link to this blog post is: http://blog.ecofic.com/?p=108

Because I have started that new blog, I will no longer be posting "new" content here. Rather, I will post several redirects to that new blog as new content appears.

Thank your for your readership. It has been a privilege to serve the Silverlight community in this manner. It is not stopping though, rather just changing locations. I hope you'll move your RSS feeders to the new location.

Sincerely,
Chad Campbell

No comments: