Monday, September 03, 2007

Silverlight 1.1 - KY - Day of .NET Presentation

Hello,

On this past Friday, I organized and presented at the KY - Day of .NET. Overall, it was a great event and I am very happy with the participation from the attendees, organizers, representatives, speakers, and sponsers. Thank you so much.

As requested, the presentation I created can be downloaded from here.

For those that could not attend, you may find value in this presentation as it includes some material from the first chapter of my upcoming book "Silverlight 1.1 in Action". The material shows the number of computers that Silverlight can reach and some benchmarks related to performance.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Saint Tardamus said...

Chad,
Saw an article about Silverlight launching. Congrats! Looks fantastic.

Curt from Indy

Chad Campbell said...

Hi Curt,

Thanks for reading the blog. I don't work for Micrsoft, so I can't take credit for their excellent work with Silverlight, but I'm sure they appreciate it.